Sunday, October 31, 2010

Uggghhh facebook. Just checked it cause I was bored, but bad idea. The cousin has pics posted of the twins in pumpkin costumes of course. They have gotten cute and fat now. And they look kind of how I pictured Nevan would look (but she'd have been cuter of course). Someone else had posted 'bump' pics. This inspired me to look back through my photos of my pregnancy with Nevan. I looked so happy. Where's that girl gone? It also made me realize the thought of taking bump pics has not even crossed my mind this time........

4 comments:

  1. Evil facebook and I feel guilty if I don't acknowledge or comment on the costumes. Ugh is right! Thinking of you lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to come back because I just read your comment. I'm not good with blog etiquette or how things work, I found your blog and read about your beautiful Nevan and had no words. I felt like we shared so much. Thank-you so much for reading Chai's story. Much love to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has taken me a lot longer to take the bump photos with my rainbow baby and even longer to post them on facebook. But deep down I know that I will want them someday. And should I come home with a healthy baby then I want to share those with my child someday too. I don't much feel like having photos taken of me. I don't want to smile and I feel like a blimp. But I do it for this baby because they are as important to me as Stella.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog, thanks for taking the time to share this

    ReplyDelete