Sunday, August 15, 2010

6 months...

Nevan,

It's already been/it's only been 6 months. I don't have much to say, except I miss you. Life has been hard without you this week. I haven't cried as much as I did this week in a long long time. Everyday before and after work, sometimes on the subway on the way home. I must seem like a crazy lady to people. I guess it's true what I've heard other BLM's say, that the lead up is worse than the actual day. I'm sad, I'm hurting, and realizing this pain will never go away. It's dulled sometimes, by good days, good friends, family, and especially your dad, but I think I'll carry it with me forever. I'm really trying to live a good life and stay positive for you baby girl, but it was hard this week. Just know, I'm thinking of you, your're in my heart, and I love you.

Mommy

4 comments:

  1. thinking of you and of your beautiful baby girl. 6 months was harder on me than i thought it would be. im hoping for brighter days for you soon. your sweet girl is always with you.
    xoxo
    lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I look over at Nevan's picture, I'm struck by how very beautiful she is, and how much I wish she could have stayed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you and your beautiful baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope yesterday wasn't completely awful for you. I hate that our lives have become ruled by the "dates." I will always be so aware of the 6ths and the 19ths for the rest of forever.

    Thinking of you and Chris and sweet beautiful Nevan.

    ReplyDelete