Saturday, February 12, 2011

Life has been crazy lately. With the move and everything, settling in etc. My commute to work's now over 3 hours a day, which is exhausting. I feel I don't have the time to do anything when I get home, except eat and go to bed. The plus of this is that I haven't been stressing over this baby/pregnancy much lately, too exhausting! I must say, that's nice for a change. The other side of this is that because I'm overtired, I've been super emotional all week about Nevan's upcoming anniversary this week. Actually, I'm probably just super emotional because she should be one this week instead of dead. I've decided I just want to be with Chris on her birthday. I think we'll release some balloons at the beach we went to a lot after she died, where I saw the beautiful monarch butterfly (in February in Canada in snow!). I have a few days off work as well, and plan to just rest, be gentle on myself, and catch up on blogs. 5 weeks left of work, but 2 of those are short, so really only 3. It's not like I'm counting or anything:)

3 comments:

  1. Do take care of yourself mama and know that I will be thinking of you & Nevan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You saw a butterfly in February in Canada? IF I saw that, it would erase any doubts I have about whether or not something is a sign from Jacob. It must have been from sweet Nevan....what beach were you at?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just in the beaches in the east end of Toronto. It was really warm that day, but there was still snow on the ground!

    ReplyDelete